What is mSupplier?
It’s the Supplier Management Enterprise Application Suite conceived in-house at the CriticalRiver Labs, and perfect to become a successful portal and tool for seamless supplier management. It’s a web-based portal that integrates complexity of ERP application like Microsoft, Oracle, or SAP with Purchasing and Payables modules using Open Source Technologies. Suppliers gain real-time access to purchase orders, delivery information, and payment status with rich two-way collaboration to submit change requests, ship notices, payments, and profile data.
Interested? Talk to us
1. Lower the Operational Costs
With better service, reduced processing costs, supplier management can be error free with a time efficient supply chain process and seamless integration with ERP systems, Mail servers, SMS and Payment gateways with its web standard integration adapter framework.
2. Compliance Managed
The laws and legal rules are followed to give a holisitc product that's fully compliant.
3. Transparency Ensured
mSupplier makes sure that there is total transparency within the various departments in the organization.
4. Stop worrying about Data Migration
Data Migration module will enable easy migration of existing Supplier records from Oracle System into mSupplier Portal Application.
5. Unified Portal for End to End Supplier Management
Track complete supplier life-cycle from registration, sourcing, contracting, purchasing, invoicing to payments.
6. Integration to ERP
If you already have an ERP system and are worried about how the data will communicate, stop worrying. mSupplier can be integrated with any ERP system.
Features in Focus
mSupplier has numerous features built to make the suppliers and buyers processes easy.
Some of the top features are:
- Flexible self-service supplier registration
- Supplier setup user interface incorporating enhanced profile management tools
- Supplier managed user maintenance
- Supplier scorecard integration
- Supplier qualification through RFI
- Creation and Evaluation of RFP/RFI/Auctions
- Contract Management and Administration
- Advanced supplier change order management
- PO status tracking
- Non-PO self-service invoicing
- Invoice dispute resolution
- Improved receipt, invoice and payment inquiry
- Catalogue authoring for suppliers
- Procurement professionals and suppliers real time collaboration
- Push email and mobile notifications
- Multi-Currency and Multi-Organization with procurement professional’s security.
Supplier Management with Self-Service Profile Management
Both current and prospective suppliers can maintain their profile including organization details, business classifications, and payment information with banking details. Buying organization can approve or reject these changes.
- Maintain Product Catalogues online.
- Update delivery capacity and lead-time, subject to purchasing approval.
- Approved updates flow to the Approved Supplier List (ASL).
- Informed planning decisions and sourcing allocations based real-time data.
Supplier Profile Integration with Oracle System
Avoid duplication in review and entry of supplier information in Oracle with an automatic integration.
- Easy migration of existing Supplier records from Oracle System into mSupplier.
- SOA/XML based integration adaptor enables integration of the data from and to any third party application systems like Oracle system.
Supplier Evaluation and Scoring
Supplier Performance evaluation is done on basis of PO execution process. Supplier’s PO execution process is analyzed based on various KPI’s like %Acceptance, %Rejection, %Received early, %Received on time, % Received Late, %PO Cost Variance and finally rating on the quality of goods received.
- Each PO is rated by procurement and end user team upon completion of the PO. The system will calculate the total KPI percentage and rank the supplier on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Also configure maximum weightage to be assigned for each KPI.
- Based on the Weightage setting Supplier Rankings can also be recalculated.
E-Sourcing Management by publishing Bids/RFPs/RFQs/Auctions online
Buying professionals, business experts, and suppliers can all collaborate to create agreements that provide the best terms, exchange information, define requirements, conduct a negotiation, and create new contracts.
- With strategic sourcing increase the sourcing bandwidth of procurement professionals.
- Define/create RFP/RFQ/Auctions from predefined templates quickly and source to pre-approved and pre-evaluated suppliers.
- Procurement teams can evaluate based on predefined scoring methods.
- Suppliers can easily respond to opportunities published online.
- Maintain history of all supplier negotiations and contracts to create analytic reports on procurement KPIs.
Purchasing & Receiving real-time tracking
Both buyer and seller have immediate access to information needed to manage and track changes raised by Suppliers and provide access to real-time information on the various purchase related details.
- Enjoy real-time tracking of purchase orders, shipment details, item details, invoices and receipts.
- Also view and manage supplier-initiated change requests.
- Pre-establish specific tolerances to automatically approve some supplier requests.
- Approved changes will be reflected in the purchasing document that’s updated in real time.
- Supplier can enter Advance Shipment Notices (ASNs) online to make sure you are prepared to receive shipments.
- Higher-volume suppliers can simply upload spreadsheets to create multiple complex ASNs at a time.
E-Invoice Management by enabling to submit invoices online
Simply scan the invoices and upload to mSupplier. It’s that simple. Suppliers can select purchase order lines, add any attachments and update key information such as freight costs, tax, and other miscellaneous charges to easily create accurate invoices.
- Invoices are then automatically matched to open purchase orders, ensuring compliance with all policies, and any exceptions are noted and routed appropriately.
- Suppliers can also be enabled to enter invoices that do not have an associated PO.
- Get visibility to payment status of all invoices.
- Use the messaging module to process disputes from documents that have been placed on-hold.
- Reduce calls to Purchasing and Payables departments.
Integrated collaboration and notification framework
Comes with a Supplier Enquires Module helps suppliers in posting enquires about their bids, purchase orders, invoices status which is addressed real time by the end user and procurement teams. And a closed loop collaboration between Procurement team and Suppliers to manage order changes and to eliminate routine supplier enquires.
- Real-time event notifications through integrated communication framework using push notifications through email and SMS gateways.
- Discussion panels for interdepartmental collaborations email and mobile-based approval process.
Business Analytics and Reports
Take advantage of extensive business intelligence to measure supplier performance.
- The Scorecard provides a one-stop location for relevant and reliable supplier performance information and a complete view from aggregated data to granular details on KPIs.
- Department specific report categorization is an added advantage to drill down various supplier related data to measure the performance accurately.
- Supplier Financial reports deal with invoices payment, Cash Flow reports, Return and Advance reports.
Portal Administration and Management
Extensive data migration framework and tools help migrate existing ERP systems master data, Supplier, Purchase Orders and Invoices data seamlessly into mSupplier portal.
Open Standards-based integration adapter framework uses preparatory Web Services and XML based integration to post business documents such as purchase orders, acknowledgments, ship notices, and invoices.
- Easy to use initial System data setup screens like Users, Roles, and Access rights creation.
- Set system preferences, payment gateway, email and SMS gateway configurations.
- Portal pages content administrator module enables to publish organization specific content to the Suppliers like news, announcements and supplier guidelines.