What is PayG?
PayG is designed to help in optimizing resources and repurposing them towards strategic activities while CriticalRiver manages and runs the day-to-day operations. PayG also helps in engaging with CriticalRiver for dynamic user requirements and Salesforce system enhancement requests to accommodate the ever-changing business scenarios.
Highlights of PayG:
- It’s designed as a means for any company's resources to be actively engaged in planning while the CriticalRiver team executes them while employees can now focus on revenue generating opportunities.
- It’s aim is to provide complete peace of mind with flexible choices for committed service hours on a monthly basis.
- It covers any technical issue, support issue, small custom development, administrator tasks and more.
- PayG engagement model covers Salesforce systems related technical issue, troubleshooting requirements, small customizations, integrations and unique development requirements as well as day-to-day administrative tasks.
- It comes with a tiered pricing based on support hours requested and utilized.
- Feel free to upgrade or downgrade support hours every 3 months. With no long term lock in contracts, there is complete freedom.
- PayG provides flexibility to review and upgrade or downgrade support service tiers every three month. This gives you complete control of the resources used and costs incurred. PAYG doesn’t have any long term lock-in, testimony to our confidence and customer success stories on the utility of this model.
- Unused hrs of a month roll forward for next 15 days
- Ticketing system to manage and view current and historical service requests
- PAYG engagement model comes with a free and fully automated support ticketing system to help you raise, track and analyze your support tickets, making PAYG a completely transparent model.
- SLA driven support * (T&Cs apply)
- PAYG engagement model has built-in SLA which provide you service guarantee and help you have a better forward planning.
PayG Support At A Glance:
What Does PayG Coverage Include?
- PayG covers the entire gamut of Salesforce product and platforms:
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Pardot and Marketing Cloud
- Lightning Platform
- Admin related tasks
- Einstein and wave analytics
- PayG comes with a highly skilled pool of certified Salesforce resources, supporting customers from our development centers in US and India.
Get In Touch
Well, if you find this interesting, simply get in touch with us!
We will set up time for Initial assessment of your Salesforce support requirements and will work with you to choose the best suited package.
Get in touch with us : firstname.lastname@example.org | www.criticalriver.com