Oracle Utility Solutions
CriticalRiver’s Energy and Utilities Practice have the extensive experience implementing solutions to help clients and have the right mix of solution architects, IT strategists and techno-functional consultants well-versed in implementation, integration and maintenance of Oracle Utilities platforms and products.
Integration Products Implementation
Our technical team has extensive experience in implementing Oracle Utilities integrations products to address different business requirements in the areas of Field Activities, Meter Solutions integrating with Customer Solutions, Scalar and Interval Meter reads from head systems to MDM. Our team has implemented below products for both Electric and Water clients. We also have experience in using Tibco integration platform to integrate between Oracle Utilities applications and other clients’ specific requirements.
- Field Work Process Integration Pack (FWPIP)
- Service Order Management (SOM)
- CC&B – MDM Direct Integration (CCB- MDM DI)
- WAM – EBS Direct Integration
- MDM – Smart Grid gateway integration with different headend systems using Oracle SGG adapter.
Technical Architecture for OUAF Applications
We provided services in the area of Technical Architecture for Oracle Utilities product portfolio of applications based on Oracle Utilities Application Framework and also supporting technologies. We have in-depth experience in technical expertise of
- Designing Technical infrastructure for projects comprising of different applications for multiple environments.
- Building environments using Unix skills
- Strong database skills with specialization in data replication technologies like Data Guard, Active Data Guard and Golden Gate.
- Installations and configurations of Weblogic and Enterprise Manager Products for both single node and multi node clusters.
- Installation and configurations of OUAF applications like CC&B, MWM, MDM and WAM.
- Installation and configuration of Oracle SOA suite and Oracle Utilities Integration products.
Customer Solutions Applications
Our consultants have extensive experience in implementing customer information solutions using Oracle CC&B application (Customer Care and Billing). We have partnered with different system integrators in CC&B implementation projects. Our expertise includes.
- Evaluating the designs for client specific requirements.
- Design solutions in CC&B for client specific requirements.
- Providing integration solutions between CC&B and other systems.
- Providing training in CC&B application to clients.
- Provide end to end testing support for CC&B solutions.
Over all, our team has strong expertise in implementation and integration services in the following Oracle Utilities platforms.
- Oracle Utilities Customer Care & Billing (CC&B)
- Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Oracle Utilities Smart Grid Gateway (SGG)
- Oracle Utilities Mobile Workforce Management (MWM)
- Oracle Utilities Work and Asset Management (WAM)
- Oracle Utilities Service Order Management (SOM)
- Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service (CSS)
- Oracle Utilities Analytics (OUA)
- Oracle Utilities Billing and Rate ManagementOracle Utilities Quotations and Load Profiling &Settlements Management